05 Oct Breeders’ Cup Week Available Tours
The best Thoroughbreds, jockeys, owners and trainers are descending on Keeneland Racecourse this fall for the 2022 Breeders’ Cup World Championships! The event is set to take place on Nov. 4 & 5 with 14 championship races, the ultimate year-end event for Thoroughbred Horse Racing.
We are so excited to celebrate the world championships of Thoroughbred horse racing with a week packed-full of experiences at some of the best breeding, training and racing operations in the world.
Tours are available at over a dozen locations throughout Horse Country during Breeders’ Cup Week! Public and private tours are available, including unique experiences exclusive to Breeders’ Cup Week 2022. These tours are going fast, and we recommend purchasing your tickets soon if you are interested in visiting!
See past champions and meet the next generation of racehorses during the week that celebrates the breeding and racing industry. Please note that all unique experiences, those tours with ‘Breeders’ Cup’ in the name, are fully non-refundable.
Current public tour availability is listed below, and is subject to change. Availability as of Oct. 5, 2022.
- Visit Blackwood Stables | Oct. 31, Nov. 1, 2, 4 & 5 at 9am
- Visit Denali Stud | Oct. 31, Nov. 1, 2, & 3 at various times
- Serena’s Song Meet & Greet | Nov. 1 at 11am
Godolphin at Jonabell Farm
- Visit Jonabell Farm Stallion Complex Walking Tour | Nov. 1 at 10am
- Visit Hallway Feeds | Oct. 31 & Nov. 3 at 10:30am and 1:30pm
- Keeneland Breeders’ Cup Experience | Oct. 30, 31, Nov. 1, 2 & 3 at 8am
Lane’s End Farm
- Lane’s End Farm Breeders’ Cup Shuttle Experience | Oct. 31, Nov. 1, 2 & 3 at various times
Mill Ridge Farm
- Visit Mill Ridge Farm, Breeders’ Cup Week 2022 | Oct. 30, 31, Nov. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 at various times
- Mill Ridge Farm Breeders’ Cup Experience | Nov. 1 at 10:30am
- Visit New Vocations | Nov. 2 at 2pm
- Visit Runnymede Farm | Nov. 5 at 10am and 2pm & Nov. 6 at 2pm
- Breeders’ Cup Champion Stallion Tour | Oct. 31, Nov. 1 & 2 at 2pm
- Future of Breeders’ Cup Shuttle Tour | Oct. 31, Nov. 1, 2 & 6 at 11:30am
Three Chimneys Farm
- Visit Three Chimneys | Oct. 29, 30, 31 & Nov. 1 at 10am
- Extended Shuttle Tour of WinStar Farm | Oct. 29 at 10:30am
- Visit WinStar Farm | Oct. 31 & Nov. 1 at 11:30am
Click here for a listing of all tours available during Breeders’ Cup Week 2022.
Looking for more information on things to do in Lexington during Breeders’ Cup week? Visit the Breeders’ Cup festival website for more details.
Be sure to check out the Breeders’ Cup website for more information on tickets, the races and past champions.