Horse Country, Inc. is an organization of horse farms, equine medical clinics and equine attractions dedicated to sharing the stories of Kentucky’s Horse Country. We hope to create emotional experiences by sharing the story of the horses, the land, and the people with our guests; ultimately to develop fans of farms and clinics through tourism experiences. We offer a variety of experiences for everyone from the horse enthusiast to the leisure traveler looking for a fantastic, authentic experience in Kentucky.
As a part of our mission to support our membership, we are regularly seeking part-time tour guides to work at different member locations.
Applicants will be contacted by the Horse Country team, who will connect possible employees to member locations that are looking for tour guides. This is an open-ended application process.
• Knowledge of the equine industry
• Public speaking skills and an interest in storytelling
• Willingness to provide top-tier customer service
• Willingness to learn and stay up to date on industry news
• Exceptional communications skills; ability to work with diverse clients
• Located in Central Kentucky or surrounding area
Part-time tour guide inquiries can be submitted below: